For International Companies
Why Use a Local Sales Search Professional
Even in this flattened world economy, it is often necessary and beneficial to have a local guide and a place to meet prospects and clients face-to-face. For international companies wanting to establish or strengthen their sales presence in New England, DANA Associates can couple significant expertise in sales placement with a deep understanding of bridging cross-cultural differences. Utilizing the company-designed methodology, the holistic approach to candidate assessment, we are able to ensure the making of a lasting match by assessing all aspects of our candidates’ abilities and client’s needs.
DANA Associates sales placement consultants make every effort to develop a comprehensive understanding of each client’s business and industry context, organizational system and structure, and the exact parameters of the position(s) you expect to fill. Ideally, we meet with every client in person, but we can also use video and voice teleconferencing. During the search process, we can make available our well-situated facility and meeting rooms. For your international search, we also offer the following:
- Access to extensive networks of industry contacts, candidates and established international affiliates that we have developed over many years of making successful placements in Greater Boston.
- A sophisticated relational database to track and match the most appropriate candidate for a client.
- An in-depth interview process with a behavioral component by which we determine if a candidate has the background, experience and cultural competence to perform well in your assignment.
- Personal attention by a principal to each client search, without unnecessary reports or red tape.
- Finally, our sales search professionals are flexible, responsive, available and accommodating across various time zones. We can also make reliable referrals to you for office space, business services, telecom, legal and accounting, as well as office equipment for your relocation needs.